Sunday, October 2, 2011

Five Doller, Lancer over a foot long.

[Drake NO! He has a CHAINSAW Lancer! CHAINSAW!!!!]

You know what heppened? Drake won-ish, in calling a truce. He brought Subway. [I know, smart]
I know a couple of you have probably seen this already but, this is the evolution of commercials. Video Game characters can sell product just like the real folk.

[Great, now, I'm hungry.]



And then, you know what happens when you have an impossible amount of ingenuity and enough free time to go through with your idea? You get this.

*Side Note: The video does drag on a bit, so watch the first minute or two, to see how it works. then you can feel free to hit pause at anytime.*
[I want this...] But more importantly. I want a LEGO: Gears of War game now.


So yeah, simple, easy and....
Later!
-Fox

1 comment:

  1. The Nathan Drake video is awesome! The Lego video was a bit sluggish though. That's got to be the coolest Lego gun ever!

    ReplyDelete