Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Borderlands 2 Get's a Real Trailer.

[Finally right?]

Yeah so... last year, there was a teaser trailer for this game; and finally we get a real trailer. What you'll learn is the identity of the four playable characters, [Axton, it totally the coolest btw.]  you'll see a whole lot of old and new characters. [Also, you'll uh... you'll notice one, one seriously fat chick. I mean... she's huge! You'll go, "WHOA!" when you see here. I bet when she walks the planet shifts on its axis...]

Other than that, there is only one part about the video I didn't really enjoy. This could be just me but... the music was seriously lacking. I didn't care for this repetitive dubstep. No, not all dubstep is bad, I just don't like this one. So, yeah. Enjoy!




Just so you know. I wish they'd've stuck with the jam they used in the teaser.

[Much better]

That trailer was awesome, but that dubstep song... ugh. [OK, I'm done.]


Later!
-Fox

1 comment:

  1. I'm used to much better graphics. This looks like a top-of-the-line game for 10 years ago...

    ReplyDelete