Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A New Format


Lately I've had some growing issue with the current level of content I upload to my site. For a while I enjoyed the single post each night; but it meant I had often pick from a wealth of news and only write about my favorite. I'd build up stories to use later and when the news for a day was slow, the old news I could write about was no good anymore because it was OLD.

So as of yesterday actually, [Yeah, the PSA was a little slow side.] I'll be posting news that tickles my fancy throughout the day in hopes that there will be a sense of consistency in uploads and updates. So be sure to check in regularly now as I'll be making multiple updates daily. [Excluding Weekends, unless something really good come out.]

That is all.


Later!
-Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment