Thursday, January 5, 2012

Microsoft Flight

[Kick the Tires and Light the Fires boys!]


Microsoft's Flight Simulator is back with Microsoft Flight. Finally you can once again take to the sky with one of the best PC flight simulator's in the world. Best of all, it's FREE! Yup, free! Watch the video below and... DOWNLOAD A COPY TODAY!....or, when it comes out....yeah, wait 'till it comes out first. [You don't wanna be accused of being a pirate now do you? You Pirate you.]



[OK, I'm in.]



Now it is free, it'll work on most computers and it's good for casual/intermediate/and expert gamers. Why not play it?

Later!
-Fox

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Free? What's the catch? Does the game turn you into a Microsoft Zombie or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the wind in my hair...whoops, that would mean I would be wing walking. OK, it looks fun but is there a string attached? I cannot believe that MS would do something for FREE!

    ReplyDelete